Monday, February 6, 2012

It's More Fun In The Philippines!






These are all my stock photos and have decided to make my own "It's More Fun In The Philippines" slogans with my pictures. I got so inspired 'cause I checked out some slogans too and some beaches around the country 'cause it's almost summer in the Philippines.

I hope one day, when I can dedicate all my time and money in traveling, I would go to every region of my country 'cause I believe, every place in the Philippines is uniquely designed by nature, rich in natural resources, irreplaceable views, and amazing in the simplest ways to take our breaths away.

So, what are your plans for the summer? ;)

Quote to reflect on especially for Filipinos: Wag maging dayuhan sa sariling bansa. 

Check out their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MoreFunInPhilippines
and the Department of  Tourism of Philippines: http://www.facebook.com/DepartmentOfTourism










“In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.”

No comments:

Post a Comment