Saturday, April 14, 2012

Escape at Tali


Because I missed using my Photoshop


Because I love staring at them green trees 



On our way to the beach! Hi Jenny! Hi Mandy!


Bits and Jinkay 


Wacky picture?




Good night drink 


Good night snack


Good Morning Universe, I'm going to give a warm hug :)


Mornings like these, away from the city!




Because the nature is our mother (hehehe)




Cause we ride! haha





Missed this girl ;)


Amanda Lago aka Holiday Winkle


Yours truly aka Jessica Gomes (hahaha)


Jenny Jacaria aka Jennyuh ;)


Jinkay Manimbo aka Geek in the Jinx (YUN LANG)


Day- off Pose!


My camera loves us!









One weekend, welcoming April, it's the start of summer time here in Philippines, Me and my friends decided to spend time with the beach in Tali, Batangas. Who would say no to nature, beach and fresh air?!

Ate breakfast/lunch/merienda (yes all in one) in Tagaytay then arrived Tali almost sunset, Ate dinner, Saw a shooting star, Wished/Hoped/Believed, Beach in the morning till late lunch then off we go. I always want to spend weekends like that. Total Happiness and Calmness. Also, Thank God for Summer time :)





“In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.”

No comments:

Post a Comment