Saturday, March 2, 2013

The cold side of the Philippines

Chosen among a thousand photographs. I want to print them all :)
My camera and my phone's camera loved this trip! 
So many risks I took just to capture some awesome views of Baguio. 

I fell in love with nature more and more. Visited a total of 3 churches and every church I visited has a different feeling but the same prayer/intentions! 
Walking everywhere and searching every detail of the place that I can turn into a masterpiece (that's why there's almost a thousand photos). 
Of loving the views of different places around with the people close to your heart, definitely one of the best. 
I can't wait for more of this kind of trip in the future. Maybe same or more challenging. 


















































“In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.”





No comments:

Post a Comment