Sunday, March 3, 2013

Collecting memories & Selecting Photographs ♥

How I see San Francisco! 

Some photos to share so spare some of your time, if you haven't been here, you will definitely like my pictures 'cause as a "tourist", I try to document every detail of my everyday in every way I can.

Well the first thing I miss about being home is definitely the heat, 'cause I'm not used to cold weather!  Although, I am at the other side of the world, truly miss Manila and I hope it misses me too ! 

I miss my mom every single day, every time I enjoy a certain spot/place, it's always mommy and the family I left that I always remember ;) (yes, including my friends). But this "sacrifice" is probably the best decision, yet. If you know what I mean. I still have my dad and his family here !

Adjustment period everyday, but I'm the type of person who doesn't give up easily especially when reaching my goal a.k.a. my dreams. It's always nice to work hard and get what you want. At the end of the day, you will get what you deserve if you will work for it and believe in yourself that you can. So even if I get homesick sometimes, I am strong enough to face everyday because this is the life I chose. 
Opportunities are everywhere, it's up to us to grab them or leave them hanging. But then again, it's never too late. Life is always entertaining if you look at it in a different perspective, yes it's hard, but that is what makes it worth the ride! The things and values I'm learning everyday while I'm away are never ending, and that is what's important, never stop learning and CARPE DIEM, always ;)

There's so much to discover and learn from the city EVERYDAY and hopefully I'll get to visit 50 states if I get rich A-SAP. 















































“In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.”





No comments:

Post a Comment